Latest version: 1.1 - Download
Speller is a tool for Windows 10 Mobile and Windows Phone.
How do I spell a word?
With this app you can get the phonetic alphabet of a word.
You can save frequently used words.
The trial version is fully functional and free of advertising.
In the trial version you can use the following phonetic alphabets:
- Germany (DIN 5009)
- Austria (ÖNORM A 1081)
- NATO / ICAO
In the full version you can create own alphabets.
v1.1 (Windows Phone 8.1 and higher)
v1.0 (Windows Phone 8 and higher)
- added Text-To-Speech
- Windows Phone 8 layout improvments
- Tile now with standard Windows Phone font
- improved optical separation between character and word
- code optimizations
- faster translation at startup
- improved management for own alphabets
- minor layout corrections
v0.5 (Windows Phone 7 and higher)